Chhatra Dal councilors demand to shutdown
Former chairman of the Jatiyatabadi Chhatra Dal has postponed the movement program till Saturday to stop the distribution of council nomination forms.
The decision was taken after a fruitful discussion at the meeting with Senior BNP leaders on Thursday night.
Jatiyatabadi Chhatra Dal's former vice president Ikhtiar Rahman Kabir told Jugantar, "We have decided to postpone the programs of today and tomorrow." Because the distribution of forms has been postponed till Saturday.
Earlier on Thursday night, BNP secretary general Mirza Fakhrul Islam Alamgir, standing committee member Mirza Abbas, Gayeshwar Chandra Roy and Nazrul Islam Khan met the leaders of the BNP Chairperson's political office in Gulshan. The meeting lasted from 8am to 11pm.
The leaders of the Standing Committee of the BNP have taken the time till Saturday from angry leaders of the Chhatra Dal's extinct committee to form a new committee.
In response, the angry leaders said that in that case, the distribution of forms for candidates for the post of president and general secretary will be kept by that day. Agitated by their demand, the angry leaders announced today the suspension of the pre-declared sit-in program in front of BNP's central office in Nayapaltan.
According to sources, senior leaders in the night meeting on Thursday asked the angry leaders of their demands for their demands. At this time the student leaders demanded to break the syndicate of the party with their previous three demands. Their other demands include the age limit for the formation of the committee. By next January, the 6-month short-term and the next committee will have to be formed for one year.
Senior leaders told Chhatra Dal leaders that their demands will be presented to Tarique Rahman, chairman of the standing committee on Saturday. For this, they have to give me two days.
Earlier, the committee chairman Tarique Rahman gave the responsibility of the National Standing Committee to resolve the crisis in the formation of the new committee by extending the age limit of the SSC by 2000.
The two leaders of the party Mirza Abbas and Gayeshwar Chandra Roy talked with the angry leaders of Chhatra Dal in different ways.
The decision was taken after a fruitful discussion at the meeting with Senior BNP leaders on Thursday night.
Jatiyatabadi Chhatra Dal's former vice president Ikhtiar Rahman Kabir told Jugantar, "We have decided to postpone the programs of today and tomorrow." Because the distribution of forms has been postponed till Saturday.
Earlier on Thursday night, BNP secretary general Mirza Fakhrul Islam Alamgir, standing committee member Mirza Abbas, Gayeshwar Chandra Roy and Nazrul Islam Khan met the leaders of the BNP Chairperson's political office in Gulshan. The meeting lasted from 8am to 11pm.
The leaders of the Standing Committee of the BNP have taken the time till Saturday from angry leaders of the Chhatra Dal's extinct committee to form a new committee.
In response, the angry leaders said that in that case, the distribution of forms for candidates for the post of president and general secretary will be kept by that day. Agitated by their demand, the angry leaders announced today the suspension of the pre-declared sit-in program in front of BNP's central office in Nayapaltan.
According to sources, senior leaders in the night meeting on Thursday asked the angry leaders of their demands for their demands. At this time the student leaders demanded to break the syndicate of the party with their previous three demands. Their other demands include the age limit for the formation of the committee. By next January, the 6-month short-term and the next committee will have to be formed for one year.
Senior leaders told Chhatra Dal leaders that their demands will be presented to Tarique Rahman, chairman of the standing committee on Saturday. For this, they have to give me two days.
Earlier, the committee chairman Tarique Rahman gave the responsibility of the National Standing Committee to resolve the crisis in the formation of the new committee by extending the age limit of the SSC by 2000.
The two leaders of the party Mirza Abbas and Gayeshwar Chandra Roy talked with the angry leaders of Chhatra Dal in different ways.

No comments